[Resolved] OLX India — fraud related to iphone 6 32gb

GurDatt SiDhu on Mar 1, 2018
Sir i have paid 13000 to vikram balu, olx id-[protected] for iphone 6 32 gb 7 months old.. And neither i received courier (Mobile phone) and neither my money. Sir please help me. Tell me what should i do. I had paid through paytm.
I had also attached photographs and id proof. Vikram's mobile no is [protected]. And his no. Is still working and he is currently using whatsapp on this number..
His paytm numbers are-[protected], [protected], [protected]
Sir please help me

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2018
vikram's mobile number is 7240110649
and his paytm numbers are- 7062005626, 7339753782, 7240110649
Updated by GurDatt SiDhu, Mar 02, 2018
what about my money. I will get back or not?
OLX India Customer Care's response, Mar 04, 2018
Dear Mr. Sidhu,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Also, it is submitted for your information that OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions. We suggest that you always analyze the ad you are interested in.

As you said, you have some documents supporting your case, we suggest to take the help of legal authorities. Kindly file an FIR against the seller and OLX will provide all the information related to the seller to the legal authorities.

Please do contact us by email i.e.safety@olx.in for any further requirements, our specialized team will be happy to assist you.
Addressing your concern is our priority and we will always give you the best possible service.

Thank you for contacting OLX!

Team OLX