[Resolved] OLX India — have not receive the product

vishal bamotra on Feb 12, 2018
I made a deal for I phone 6 with a person representing himself Vikram wagamare Indian army
I made payment of 11000 in instalments 700+1300+3500+4000 within one day.

His courier boy called me via no. [protected] in the today morning and also has taken Money via paytm Mobil no. - [protected] payment made - 1500+4000 + 2750 threating me the if I will not make payment your order will be rejected.

Now they both are not responding
I don't Know why it is happening to me
The courier has to deliver to me by today evening.
I have made the whole payment
Please help In this Matter . It was my hard earned money

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2018
OLX India Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2018
Dear Vishal,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Also, it is submitted for your information that OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions. We suggest that you always analyze the ad you are interested in.

As you said, you have some documents supporting your case, we suggest to take the help of legal authorities. Kindly file an FIR against the seller and OLX will provide all the information related to the seller to the legal authorities.

And also for any assistance required in the same please do contact us on safety@olx.in. We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community.

Thank you for contacting OLX!

Team OLX