[Resolved] OLX — mobile phone

Pindra **, Uttar Pradesh, India
 8552066787 on Jan 14, 2019
My name is Govind . I am see one mobile in olx. I am like to buy that mobile Apple . That men tell me the final rate 15000. I am like to buy. That men send me the id proofs of indian army. Pictures of the phone.. After he send the bill paper on my what's app.i paid him 15500. After a day cooriyar boy call to me tell me u cooriyar is ur nearest place u send me 5000 delivery+insurance among those 4000 will be return when delivery completed.i paid him too.l.. No parcel come to me i am fully crying please. Final i am lose the 20500 rupees.mo.honour no..[protected].
Courier boy no..[protected](no abhi bhi chalu hai)

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019
OLX India Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Dear Govind,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, We have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Addressing your concern is our priority and we will always give you the best possible service. Request you to mail us at [email protected] so that our specialist can help you in this regard.

Thank you for contacting OLX!

Team OLX