[Resolved] Olymp Trade — block my account

surya786 on Nov 5, 2019
At the time of deposit money no ask for any proof but i lost 30 dollar but suddenly i win some 90 dollar and am going to withdrawl then they blocked my account. I will submitted id proof but they ask uplaod address proof but why need address proof.in id proof show photo, name, date of birth, sign already shown. My account id name is [protected]@gmail.com and i also submitted aadhar card as a address but they rejected.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2019

[Nov 05, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Nov 07, 2019
Hello there, surya786!

In accordance with the policy of our company, we do not request any proof during registration. Verification is usually requested upon withdrawal.

The KYC / AML policy governs the amount of data a company needs to verify an account owner. In this case, we request not only ID card, but also the confirmation of the address.

We apologize for the inconvenience and are ready to answer all the questions.
You can contact us any convinient way: in live chat at our site or in direct messages of our Facebook group.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Comments

This is normal that your broker asks you for address proof. This can be your housing bill as easiest. This is a commonly known procedure of Know-Your-Customer rule for financial operators. Don't worry, as soon as you complete the verification process, you account should be released. They just want to make sure you are not financing terrorists or something like that.
This is an excellent brokerage for both beginners and experienced traders. As a beginner I found many educational programs here which helped me to find out more about how indicators work, what are the differences between various assets Olymp allows trading, how to make the best use of the trading platform available features. It was also very pleasant to get a welcome bonus. Experienced users will definitely appreciate that Olymp has got the most up-to-date and easy to use trading platform with tons of tools available there. Most importantly, no need to worry about broker's reliability. As far as I know they work since 2014 and did not encounter any problems so far.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - block my account