[Resolved] Olymp Trade — didn't receive fund and client support is not responding to my messages

Jitesh Mishra on May 21, 2019
It is now two times when i dindt able to recieve my money even after 1 month and banks are refusing about any kind of payement sent by you what should i do now this is a kind of worst service you give money they take it in just 5 minutes but when you withdraw it they say to wait till 1 to 30 days and after 30 days they say to talk to the bank but bank said that there is no kind of payment send by you your arn doesnt works too.. Worst refunding service and bo response from olymp trade they are not responding to email there app's client support
Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2019
THANK YOU OLYMP TRADE. I GOT MY PAYMENT IT TOOK MORE THAN 15 DAYS BUT I GOT MY PAYMENT. ISSUE RESOLVED THANKS..

[May 21, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi, Dear Jitesh Mishra! We are sorry to see you dissapointed that much. We really want to investigate the case and help you out!

Please don't worry about the delay. The withdrawal, as well as the refill, is carried out almost immediately, but the transfer time can be increased by the international transfer aggregator. Another reason is if the funds are already in the bank, as indicated by the ARN number, then the transfer time depends on the transfer processing time of your bank. The point is sometimes banks refuse to check the ARN code. But we'll do our best to resolve this.

To help you, first of all, we need your account number on our platform so that we can check everything. Please send it to us. After that we will be able to get the necessary number to check transfers at your bank.

We are always in touch and ready to help with advice at any time! So feel free to ask any questions.

Best regards, Olymp trade team.
Jitesh Mishra's [Complaint's author] reply, May 23, 2019
Account Id 38858954
Thank you! We've checked everything and now know how to help.

As for the first withdrawal, we can request the ARN Reference, which banks are obliged to check. In order for us to request it, you need to take an extract from the bank on all operations on the account from the day of the withdrawal to the current one. We will send this statement to the aggregator and he will provide this number for verification in the bank. You can send an extract to the support team saying that you need an ARN Reference number, they will do everything for you.

As for your second withdrawal from May 17th, we have already made a task of getting the ARN number for you.
Thank you for your pacience!

Best regards, Olymp Trade.
Jitesh Mishra's [Complaint's author] reply, May 25, 2019
I have got the ARN number but my Indian Bank Manager is saying that he doesn't knows what is ARN number He Said Me Give Him UTR number
Jitesh Mishra's [Complaint's author] reply, May 25, 2019
Please Do something to solve issues like this in India this is a good platform but it become's the worst when the money earned from hard work stucks in these things
How come they don’t answer if you write that support explained to you the reasons for the delays with the funds? When I had questions on this matter, I got immediate response from the support, although I formed the withdrawal just a day ago and I still had sometimes according to the terms. At the end I got money on time, I just made a noise in advance)))
How big is your withdrawal? I don’t know for sure, but I don’t think that the company like Olymp was messing around on purpose, of course, if you don’t have 100 milliards dollars on your deposit. If the numbers are not that big, it is easier for them to complete the withdrawal and forget about you, maybe, there is an issue with the bank for real? Somehow I never heard that European traders would have any problems with the withdrawing, maybe, Asian banks are not so good? XD
Olymp Trade helps me a lot in trading. The main this is that everything's convenient and ergonomic. You can always find any information within a seconds. I trade with all assets, and there is a great choice of them on this trading platform. I think it's not even appropriate to talk about funds withdrawal. If a broker doesn't make it, you have to go to court. And Olymp makes funds withdrawal steadily. The interface of the platform is convenient for trading. Charts are easily scaled, you can trade on different time frames. The platform also has a deal history with charts, which lets you clarify some interesting details of the previous deals, if you need it.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - didn't receive fund and client support is not responding to my messages