Olymp Trade — For deposit

I make diposit 20 july 2020 via upi but til now i'm not get my money in my live account his customer support say our team is working on. Daily reapeting this. Today 13 day complete but my money not receive. My account id is 41157407. Deposit 50$

[Aug 04, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response Aug 04, 2020
Hello, dear Rakeshnagda.

Thank you for reminding us about the issue. As we responded to your previous complaint, we have already passed your request to our support service. We are grateful for your patience.

Olymp Trade Customer Care's response Aug 04, 2020
Hello, dear Rakeshnagda.

Updated by Rakeshnagda Aug 06, 2020
Still waiting my money is not credit in my account since 16 days
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response Aug 07, 2020
Hi, dear!

Thank you for your patience. As we mentioned in the comment section of your previous complaint, our service support specialist has called you recently. According to our information, the amount has already reflected in your account. We were happy to help and resolve the mentioned issue. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Updated by Rakeshnagda Aug 09, 2020
Finally get my money after 17 days
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Olymp Trade Phone
    +54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    Olymp Trade Address
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India