[Resolved] Olymp Trade — how can I deposit bitcoins?

Madhup Adisan on Aug 15, 2019
When i started trading on olymp trade, i made a small deposit from the card. Now i want to start trading seriously and i want to deposit bitcoins so i could withdraw my profit later on also in bitcoins. However, i don’t see bitcoins as a deposit option. I know for sure that it’s possible to deposit bitcoins, i read about it on the forums that some people did so. How can i do it?

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 23, 2019
Yes, it seems that bitcoin is not available for my country. Ok, I will use the exchange and withdraw to the card :)

[Aug 15, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello there!

You can deposit in any currency. It will automatically convert into the currency of your account and back, when you withdraw.

To make a deposit you need to open the deposit page: https://olymptrade.com/cabinet#tab=recharge
Choose the convenient payment option as the attachment shows.

For any questions feel free to contact us in online chat, via e-mail [protected]@olymptrade.com or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/olymptradecom/ We will help you!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - how can I deposit bitcoins?