Olymp Trade — I did not get back my money from olymp trade account

Kpmg Center, 1-st Floor, 1 Agias Fylaxeos Street, , Cyprus
 BIJAYAshree on Jul 29, 2018
I, bijayashree sahu, registered in olymp trade with account no.[protected]usd by deposit of 30$ using email id - [email protected] I have requested an withdraw of usd45 from this trading account. It was approved but i did not get money in my bank account yet. I had sent mail them regarding this issue, but they replied they paid this amount by card pay gateway and the payout transaction numbers is
Rnn:[protected] for 45$ and adviced me to contact my bank. I did that, but my bank refused about any remittance of usd 45 in my account. I have attached all supporting documents including my conversation with them to this complain. Please help me in this matter

With thanks
Bijayashree sahu

I did not get back my money from olymp trade account

Comments

Hello bro i also face issue like urs but at the end i found its not Olymp trade fault for Indians credit card deposit is not fast and withdrawals made through credit card banks take lot of time to show withdrawal bank in card i also receive withdrawal after 1 month but now i use skrill for deposit and withdrawls and i always receive my withdrawals within 24 hours from Olymp trade.
Well problem for Indian traders is that Indian banks create issue when you withdraw through credit card from Olymp trade account thats why i always advice now to use skrill for deposits and withdrawals.Olymp trade is good broker and i never face any issue all we need is to use right deposit method according to place or country we living.
Alka P's reply, Apr 9, 2019
for depositing in skrill they are not accepting indian internatinoal credit or debit cards
Dear Pipshunter,

Thanks for the feedback. We do appreciate when our traders share their experience. If you have any questions about trading or the platform, feel free to ask us any convenient time. We wish you a successful trading!

Alka P's reply, Apr 9, 2019
BIJAYAshree, hello!

Thank you for reaching out! We are sorry that you faced with such inconveniences. Withdrawals are normally carried out within 1-5 working days. Sometimes due to pecularities of the payment system it may take longer. Anyway, the banks are obliged to provide you the information about the transactions using the transaction number. If the withdrawal was already processed by our financial department, it is the only way to track it. As we can see, you successfully received the money. Please, let us know if there any difficulties now. We will promptly help you!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
I started my first trade on Olymp trade with 30$. Post this it showed 60$ in my account. Then i withdrew 30$.
Next day when i checked, remaining 30$ from my account were gone. And after 2 days again 30$ was deducted from my account. When i had a chat with a person on there website they said its bank fault. What the hell!!! Does it mean bank will keep on deducting money from my card only because i used it for first time payment. I need my refund back. Please let me know whom do i get this to?
Olymp Trade's reply, Mar 5, 2019
Yasmeen, hello!

Our company has no access to the funds on trader's account. Only you can deposit and withdraw money from an account. Please, tell us your account number, we will help you with this issue!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Olymp Trade is ### fake app ... Bloody developers ...You should block this app its scam ... Please take a strict action against this ### app
Olymp Trade's reply, May 13, 2019
Dear mcleaydavid,

could you, please, specify the reason you have made such a conclusion? Olymp Trade is a reliable broker, it is a member of the international Financial Commission https://financialcommission.org/. This confirms the high quality of our services. We warrant each of our traders full support and prompt resolution of all issues.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Olymp Trade is a great trading platform. I'm completely satisfied with our cooperation. There have never been any problems with trade, the deals open and close in a split second. I made a deposit through Skrill, and the money appeared on my account just ia couple of minutes later. The withdrawal is also through Skrill, and it takes maximum an hour, though last time I received money in some 10 minutes!
Olymp Trade's reply, May 24, 2019
Dear Soham, thank you for support! We are working every day for your comfortable and profitable trading.

Wish you new heights of success!
For any questions, feel free to contact our support team. We are happy to help.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
This is super weird what is going with you, man…I’m trading on Olymp Trade platform already is more than one year, I made much bigger withdrawals a few times and everything went smoothly. I think the problem is that you made a withdrawal to your bank account, it is way better to make a withdrawal through skrill.
Hey there, have you received your money yet? I hope the issue has already been solved, is it?
You know, it happens that a bank transfer takes really a whole lot of time. For example, it might take the entire month to receive money to your account - instead of 5 working days, as stated. It often depends on the bank. Speaking of that, which one do you work with? Do you think you can trust it?
I don't think Olymp Trade is the problem here. They've got a well-established system of deposits and withdrawals, so they're defiitely able to transfer money to a banking account. And I'm 100% sure they wouldn't try to steal such an amount - that's a huge reputational damage for merely nothing, they wouldn't go for it. So that's definitely the bank that is a problem, I can tell you.
I've been trading with Olymp Trade for about half a year - I mean, with a real account. Overall it's even longer than that. So generally, I can say that the platform is real nice, for it works very fast and smooth. So far I've never had any troubles with it. By the way, I've recently withdrawn my first profit. At first I traded into the red, and it took me some time to get in the black and start making a steady profit. I withdrew money to a credit card, the same way as previously with a deposit. The money came the very next day, without any verification needed.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - I did not get back my money from olymp trade account