[Resolved] Olymp Trade — I'd like to withdraw the income directly to my credit card

Pawan Vishiu on Jun 16, 2019
I topped up my account by means of an electronic wallet skrill about a month ago. Since then, I've increased my deposit minimum twice. Now, I'd like to withdraw the income directly to my credit card, since skrill requires transferring money to the card in any case, which means additional commission. But the point is I just cannot do it! The site says I can only transfer money to that very same skrill account, no other way. What's the matter? I don't want to pay additional commissions!
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2019
Here's an update, the Olymp Trade support helped me sort out the withdrawal issue. Basically, that's my bad - I should've read the rules more intently, the withdrawal-depositing mechanisms are described there in full detail. Though at that moment I couldn't possibly make a deposit through anything but Skrill... but anyway. The point is, the problem has a very simple solution - I'll just make an additional mini-deposit with my credit card and proceed to withdraw funds directly to it.
Big thanks to the broker's support team! Your prompt respond and assistance were priceless.

[Jun 16, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Pawan Vishiu, hi there!

Thanks for reaching out!

Due to the peculiarities of the payment system, you can withdraw funds only to the source which you used for making a deposit. We understand your desire to use the other payment source, which is more convenient for you, so you can just deposit your account with the card and then you can withdraw money directly to that card.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We are always ready to help!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Sir please help for my money back I don't credited in my account please help
Hello, Robin! Please, tell us the ID of your account and the withdrawal number. We will check everything!

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - I'd like to withdraw the income directly to my credit card