Olymp Trade — still amount is not credit in my account

Vithal Budhe on May 6, 2020
On 28th march 21$ and 10$ amount need to credited but still 9 day goes but still amount is not credit. And 10$ amount debited from my account on 28th march and same is not credit in trade account.

Kindly 31$ amount need to credit in my bank account. And same we follow up number of time but they provide only arn number which bank is not respond for that number.

[May 06, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vithal Budhe May 09, 2020
Still no solution.i think this is fraud company
Updated by Vithal Budhe May 11, 2020
Please update my account I'd 59871134USD without authorization $10 amount debited Olympic trade and $21amount still not credited means total $31 amount need to credited in my account.
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response May 12, 2020
Hello there!

We are investigating the situation and we'll update you very soon.

Olymp Trade Customer Care's response May 12, 2020
Hello again! The funds are already sent to you from our side. We have requested the tracking numbers. Your ARN numbers: amount 21.95USD ARN 75332990120002210859116 and Amount 10.00USD ARN 75332990118002208410629. Have you addressed to your bank so they could trace your withdrawal with ARN?

Updated by Vithal Budhe May 15, 2020
Bank is not responding this ARN number.

Mindy update when 21$ amount will be credit.
Updated by Vithal Budhe May 17, 2020
Still amount is not credited
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response May 18, 2020
Dear Vithal, if the bank refuses to find your transaction via ARN, kindly request a full bank statement from the date of withdrawal till nowadays. The statement should contain the payment details and the chosen period of time. Send it to our support team, and we'll request an official document from the aggregator to provide to your bank.

Updated by Vithal Budhe May 22, 2020
I am sending statement to your customer support team. After that no revert from team.now total 23 day passed still amount is not credited and no updates
Updated by Vithal Budhe May 22, 2020
Now I will checked amount is credited.but too many follow-up after that amount is credited.
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response May 26, 2020
Dear Vithal, we understand how you feel and we'll be waiting for an update from you about your withdrawal.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Comments

Please update

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - still amount is not credit in my account