Olymp Trade — transaction issue

sachin ct on Apr 24, 2019
My name is sachin. I made $50 in olymptrade. Few days later i requested the withdrawal. It has been processed from their side. Its been more than 2 months. Still money has not credited to my bank account. Actually i made this transaction through sbi international debit card. Several time, regarding this i approached issuer bank people and merchant people also. I am totally fed up with this problem. I am getting proper response from the merchant side but not from the sbi bank side. Their response is like uneducated people are working for the sbi. And i don't know where is my money has gone.
Can anybody please help me through it??

Comments

Sachin, hi there!

Thanks for reaching out! It's a pity you got in such situation. We would like to help you with this issue. Tell us, please, did you contact our support team for the number of your transaction? We will be grateful for the ID of your account, so we could investigate your case thoroughly!

sachin ct's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 26, 2019
Several time I approached your support team and I got the ARN also.
Here is my ARN : 74295559044001647172816.
Regarding this I have approached the bank also. Their answer was"No such remittance received at the branch. Please esquire with the remitting bank".
Again I contacted your supportive team but they have the proof of payment. I don't know what to do and where my money has gone!!!
Frustrated...
Sachin, hello there!

Thanks for the details! You need to ask your bank for the bank statement and send it to our support team. The statement should include all the financial operations from the day before your withdrawal request until now. Having this information, our specialists can provide you with furher instructions.

Sachin, hello there!

sachin ct's [Complaint's author] reply, May 6, 2019
I already did that. Your support team just suggested me to directly approach the bank manager. And I also did the same and the bank manager said there was no such remittance for your account. And he again said to ask with you guys. I would have make more trading in olymp trade. Just because of this issue I stopped thinking about it.
I don't have received me payment, where my money

Nishant8791's reply, Jun 10, 2019
Calm down, you'll receive your money anyway if the withdrawal was proper. :) You probably ordered a bank transfer, right? Then it's no wonder, it might take up to several days. That's why I prefer withdrawing through an e-wallet.
At the very least, you can contact the support team, they usually respond right away. If the problem is on their part, they'll tell you what's wrong. If it appears though that their payment has cleared, you'll know for sure that's a bank delay. In that case, you might as well call your bank and inquire about this issue.
Sachin, hello!

Don't worry! You need to ask the bank for the full list of operations, incuding all the transactions on your card from the day before your withdrawal request until now. This is called the bank statement. After they provide you the list of transactions, you can send it to our support team, and they will help you!

Sachin, hello!

Hi, Vicky123k!

The withdrawals are usually carried out withing 1-5 working day from our side. If you haven't received your funds yet, please, tell us the number of your trading account, so we could check everything!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
I even don’t know, what to recommend you in this particular case…For the future…make a withdrawal to your e-wallet – this is faster, and the option is already checked. Sometimes it is difficult with banks, maybe some uneducated people are really working in your bank if everything was fine with this transaction from the Olymp Trade side…

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - transaction issue