[Resolved] Olymp Trade — why can't I add indicators to the platform?

Akuna Mavishti on Aug 16, 2019
Recently i started to trade on your platform.  i thought it was ok, but i used to trade according to tech analysis, using different indicators. I found the tab with indicators, but not all i need is available here, there are only the most basic. Is there a way to add some indicators to the platform? I read in reviews, that here i can use many indicators, maybe, those people used some additional software?

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2019
I found a technical analysis platform! Weird, that I didn’t come across it earlier, it was always available here right from the side panel, lol. Thanks!

[Aug 16, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello there, Akuna Mavishti!

Here is a video instruction about indicators: https://youtu.be/yatcZMMOhKA. This section of the platform contains all the instruments for analysis, please, check it: https://olymptrade.com/analytics/technical-analysis

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
I had done the wrong transaction today 11Aug 2019 at 10.45 A.M.that is of amount Rs. 7386/- I don't want to continue any more with this Olymp Trade. Kindly unsubscribe me from this and revert back my amount as soon as possible.
Mukesh Dal's reply, Aug 11, 2019
Mukesh Dal's reply, Aug 11, 2019
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019

Hello! Sorry to hear that. Please, contact us:
- via e-mail [email protected]
- in live chat at www.olymptrade.com
- in direct messages of our group https://www.facebook.com/olymptradecom/

We will help you!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Respected Sir,
I cant login my account plz help us
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Aug 29, 2019

Sagar Ambre, hi there!

You can contact us:
- via e-mail [email protected]
- in live chat at www.olymptrade.com
- in direct messages of our group https://www.facebook.com/olymptradecom/

We will help you! We will be very grateful for the update about your issue.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - why can't I add indicators to the platform?