Om Muruga Digital — paper plate dona machine

I am akshay sharon from madurai. I saw an ad in thina thanthi newspaper regarding the paper plate and contacted to that number.

I spoke with mrs surya from om muruga digital and deposited the amount as promised. I bought two leg press dona machines where one was in good condition and the other machine was in a bad condition.

When contacted the lady again, she said me to repair on my own and the company would be refunding the cost. As per her words, i was given a raw material of 5000 pieces through vrl.

I received the machine and started to work where she said that once that is completed their vehicle would come and collect the raw materials from us and they will be giving the payment directly to us in hand (Labour charge).

I did 5000 paper plate and contacted the person back, she said that i have to send a courier to their address and it will be paid after that.

First thing is, after making the complete payment i did not even receive a call from the m regarding the machine. When spoke with the vrl transport they said that they need the original lr copy to deliver the machine. I tried more than 100 times per day but did not get any response from them. So i registered a complaint in this site. After 5 days i received a call from the same person and that person said that only after removing the complaint i will be getting the original lr copy.

I removed the complaint from my side by sending a request to the admin team. Then i got the lr copy. Like the previous time, ow they are not attending the call and they are telling me to do whatever i can. I asked them to send the agreement first and then i will be sending my raw materials.

But mrs surya said that she will be sending it. It is been now more than 50 days and she is not picking up the phone. I decided to lounge a complain again.

So please be very carefull in dealing with these sort of cheaters. Om muruga digital is a complete fraudster.

Company name : om muruga digital
Company address : plot no 701, patel nagar, new delhi 110008 near metro pillar no 146 (There is no company in this name, fake address)

Company godown : 10, lohamandi, naraina, new delhi 110028

Company email : om. [protected]@yahoo.com

Amount deposited : inr 70000

Bank details : om muruga digital
Ac : [protected]