[Resolved] On-Dot Couriers & Cargo — courier not delivered from last 4 days

vinay rana 1981 on Jan 26, 2019
Greetings
We have sent the courier from phagwara to gurgaon vide pod no.[protected]
To mr. Ajay rana.
I called to courier boy contact number
[protected] why this is not delivered he replied i tried for a home bell nobody came out from the house dated 25/01/19
At 02:40 pm. I told him that mr ajay rana and his family waiting for the from morning and even u can call to ajay rana the receiver or u can call the sender he replied me that he can not call to anybody.. It's not allowed... If courier boy have no right to call the receiver and sender than why we had written the contact numbers of sender and receiver... I need the pefect answer
... I need this courier immediately deliver to the receiver mr. Ajay rana and need apologies from on dot courier services. Tey seriously had given the pathetic services.. They didn't went to the receiver home.

Or plz stop these fake services...
I hate the on dot courier service...
My contact number[protected]
Mail id [protected]@gmail.com

I need the perfect solution and pls share the policy that where is rule that courier have have no right to call the sender and receiver contact number..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2019
Greetings
We have sent the Courier from Phagwara to Gurgaon vide POD no.11006773046
To Mr. Ajay Rana.
I called to courier boy contact number
9971134801 why this is not delivered he replied I tried for a home bell nobody came out from the house dated 25/01/19
At 02:40 pm. I told him that mr Ajay Rana and his family waiting for the from morning and even u can call to Ajay Rana the receiver or u can call the sender he replied me that he can not call to anybody..it's not allowed...if courier boy have no right to call the receiver and sender than why we had written the contact numbers of sender and receiver...I need the pefect answer
...I need this courier immediately deliver to the receiver mr. Ajay Rana and need apologies from on dot courier services.tey seriously had given the pathetic services..they didn't went to the receiver home.

Or plz stop these fake services ...
I hate the on dot courier service...
My contact number 91155-30134
Mail id [email protected]

Today again told us that nobody will plz mark complaint as they have two holidays now...plz hrl for the same courier boy contact number is
99711-34801

[Jan 27, 2019] On-Dot Couriers & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vinay rana 1981, Jan 26, 2019
Plz update the valid how could u mark this complaint as resolved still the courier not delivered ..courier boy contact number is there ok ...need prompt solution...[protected] POD NUMBER IS THERE [protected]

Comments

Not delived our pruduct I hope solve my problem

+91 11 4987 8888 [Delhi Customer Care]