One Assist — cancellation of one assist plan and refund

shraddhaacc on Apr 16, 2019
I am icici credit card user.

On 11 april, received sms from icici stating amout of rs.1399 are debited from my credit card account - xx2006 without my permission. I am no way interested in one assist plan. I need refund of rs.1399

Before one year one assist did same thing (Deducted rs.1399) and later customer support person informed that plan will be deactivated after 1 year. And they repeated same thing again which is not at all acceptable.

So please deactivate plan and refund my money asap as i am not at all interested in one assist.

Date of incident : - 11/04/2019 04.37 pm
Icici credit card no. - xx2006

[Apr 16, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [email protected]

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist