[Resolved] One Assist — Deactivate one assist

Sharath1308 on Feb 13, 2017

I got a call from one assist regarding their plans, I told them I will review later but they charged me 1799 towards subscription. I just don't want the subscription and please cancel my subscription for my HDFC credit card ending with 8998.Other wise cancel my credit card, i don't want to spend money on all these things.

Mail id is kumarsharath1308@gmail.com

Sharath kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2017

[Feb 13, 2017] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2017
Dear Sharath,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

As per your request, we have already cancelled your plan vide service request No.1782797 & the Refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or[protected].

Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is a fraud company ... they have harassed me mentally and physiologically.i have gone under so much stress and mental trauma .
When ever you call them on their tollfree number it come busy or in case you get connected they will make you hold for 40 to 90 minutes . Even after holding for so long your query or problem are still the same . So my next step is iam moving forward to consumer court for a fraud they have done with me and the mental tourcher and trauma them have given me .
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, May 15, 2017

Dear Customer,

Greetings from "OneAssist”.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We at “OneAssit” would like to address your concerns as soon as possible and hence request you to kindly share your registered contact details along with Customer ID.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Deepali

Team OneAssist
Dear sir I want to cancel my policy bearing the no and the relationship no is 778258 .I request to you that please cancel for further year and after cancillation of same please send me cancillation no.
Dear sir
I have a HDFC credid card. One assist has given me a plan for card insurance which cost around 1800 rupees in last year 2016. But after several request for cancelling the insurance they did not cancel it. I did not add any card in the policy and thus my money was like a donation to the one assist. However in this year I have seen my policy has been automatically renewed and rupees 1800 deducted from my account. Only they emailed me about the expiry date of the last year policy. Today one of the customer care member informed me that 1800 rupees deducted from my card account. I was surprised. I called to One assist customer service to refund my amount but they did not took my complaint. What type of froad company? Therefore; either Oneassist should refund my money or cancel my card.
My email id: ujjal_dgp@yahoo.co.in
Ph [protected]
ptvky's reply, Aug 24, 2017
Same experience to me also..my contact no.8156963846
Dear Customer,

We have taken note of your comments expressed with regard to your credit card and the same is being reviewed as appropriate. You may look forward to receive a response to your e-mail id in 3 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim. For any further clarifications, You may write to us at: talktous@hdfcbank.com and we shall assist you. The reference number for this interaction is [protected].

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I didnt got any call from one assist regarding their plans, But they charged me 1799 towards subscription. I just don't want the subscription and please cancel my subscription for my HDFC credit card ending with 3144.Other wise cancel my credit card, i don't want to spend money on all these things.

Mail id is pavithra.shasna@gmail.com

Pavithra G
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2017

Dear Pavithra,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 1937006 & the Refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 1800-123-3330.

Deepika

Team OneAssist

I have a HDFC credit card ending with 3953. One assist has given me a plan for card insurance which cost around 1800 rupees in last year 2016. But after several request for cancelling the insurance they did not cancel it. I did not add any card in the policy and thus my money was like a donation to the one assist. However in this year I have seen my policy has been automatically renewed deducted from my account. Only they emailed me about the welcome kit will dispatched shortly. I mailed to One assist customer service to refund my amount but they did not took my complaint. What type of fraud company? so either Oneassist should refund my money or cancel my card.

My email id: vignesh06sep91@gmail.com
mobile no. [protected]

I didnt got any call from one assist regarding their plans, But they charged me 1799 towards subscription. I just don't want the subscription and please cancel my subscription for my HDFC credit card ending with 9656. Other wise cancel my credit card, i don't want to spend money on all these things. Plz refund my money.

OneAssistant relationship No is 2162293
Mail id is rajudv07@gmail.com

Rajasekaran R
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jun 9, 2017

Dear Rajasekaran,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per our records, we can see that the cancellation request has been cancelled as you have agreed to continue with our service. Please confirm once again with us if you want to continue with our services.

Hope your query is addressed.

Deepali