One Assist/ HDFC Bank Bank — my credit card was charged without my permission

Yesterday (15.03.2018) my hdfc bank credit card was charged with rs.2499 for one assist mfee. I didn't authorize this transaction, one assist didn't contact me regarding this transaction. I dont want one assist's services. I want one assist to refund my whole money rs.2499 immediately. Last year (February-2017) one assist's executive called me and told that if i opt for one assist's membership with a "one time fee of rs.2499", the annual charges for my hdfc bank credit card will not be charged for life time. So i opted. But now i came to know that it is a cheating scam by one assist, because this year also they charged me with rs.2499. They didn't even ask me whether i want it, they straight away took money from my credit card. I want hdfc bank to seriously look into this and take severe action. So many people have similar complaints about one assist and hdfc credit card. How could hdfc safegaurd their customer's money if anyone can take away my money like this?

My phone number - [protected]
Hdfc credit card last 4 digits - 2756
Email - [protected]@gmail.com

I want one assist to immediately cancel my membership and i want them refund my money rs.2499 immediately.
my credit card was charged without my permission
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Gururaj,

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly mail us the customer ID or registered mobile number to [protected]@oneassist.in

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at[protected].

Brij