One Assist — one assist wallet offer

Ankita18 on Sep 21, 2019
Hi, this is ankita sharma.
1899/- were cut from my credit card without providing any info or sms. I received a call from one assist regarding wallet offer. But seeing negative reviews online, i called them back to not start the service and they said that right now there is no association with my card, but today still they cut 1899/-
I'm highly disappointed. You cannot impose your services on the customer, if they don't wish for the same.

Refund my amount at the earliest and deactivate any offer or association whatsoever with one assist.

[Sep 21, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID or registered contact details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist
Updated by Ankita18, Sep 23, 2019
My email id is: [protected]@gmail.com
I have mailed you on [protected]@oneassist.in
Please carry out the cancellation and refund immediately.

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]