One Assist Service — one assist service deactivate

No:153,Mowlana nagar main road kadapperi west tambaram,, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 SANDHIYA KUMAR on May 23, 2019
Somebody from axis bank called in the pretext of verification and persisted speaking to me when i was very busy in my work. They called me several times and disturbed me in my work. When finally i picked up their call they told me something which i was not even in a position to understand. Now i find that my account two times has been debited to the extent of rs.1899/- towards one assist services.

Comments

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us with your registered contact number through a DM and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account using your name. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [email protected]

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist