One97 Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 2, 2023

File a complaint to One97 Communications

Having problems with One97 Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by One97 Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

One97 Communications

View more phone numbers

Fax

One97 Communications reviews & complaints page 4

Hi sir
Since 2019 March 10 to till date, amount is getting debited from kotak bank account to one97 communication plz help me to get backy amount
One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 20, 2022
Updated by Vinodreddy.m

Refund my 1300 rupees as u have paid tax from my GST no. It is mentioned from one 97 communication. Refund my money otherwise I will file fir against u or do cyber crime. As soon as possible refund my money

I was doing a payment to my one of gaming application but the money was not gone to tht app instead one 97 communication please i am in a very bad times please help me to refund my moneu

There is a fraud transaction on my AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD on 18th MAY 2022 by One97 Communications for a huge amount 21, 478.

Here are the transaction details:
        ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS L, NOIDA, IND

18 May, 2022
        Reference ID
        Jun 14, 2022
        Updated by sridevi648
        Please help resolve the complaint and refund my money at the earliest

A victim namely Surendra Kumar S/O Amar Nath Yadav bearing account no: [protected] of SBI (SBIN0000075) met with financial fraud; wherein deduction of money in multiple transactions from 27 May 2022 to[protected] has carried out with My debit card; first 6 six digit 510372 and last 4 digits are 5924 without my consent.
          The transactions details are given below:

S.no Date Description Amount debited
          01. [protected] By debit card-OTHPG 447772PTM*PAYTM NOIDA- 1500/-
          02. [protected] By debit card-OTHPG 567058ONE97COMMUNICATIONS LNOIDA- 511/-
          03. [protected] By debit card-OTHPG 734377ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS LNOIDA- 5000/-
          04. [protected] By debit card-OTHPG 736406ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS LNOIDA- 4999/-
          05. [protected] By debit card-OTHPG 800860ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS LNOIDA- 15000/-
          In this regard kindly help me recovering my money.

Https://yummung.store/collections/fashion-shoes/product/men-s-all-match-casual-n...

I was about order something from this website and clicked on proceed to pay, it took me to Paytm when I clicked on Cash on delivery which wa weird so i cancelled still there was a deduction of Rs 1499 made on Paytm or the parent company of Paytm 'one97 communication". I would like to report the fraudulent activity made by this company in my account. Beware!
            I am highly disappointed in them.

Paytm ( one97 communication) has wrongly mapped my car VIN and my Paytm wallet with fast tag ID which is never delivered to me. Now i have been changed for that fast tag. I raised the complaint but Paytm has not yet deactivated said card. There services support is also very poor. Seems they purposely created this type of services support for misguiding customer.
              Jun 11, 2022
              Updated by nsinghal1924
              Paytm ( One97 Communication) has wrongly mapped my car registration number and my Paytm Wallet with Fast Tag ID which is never delivered to me. My car has not moved out of Delhi but my Paytm wallet is being deducted for unauthorized use of fast tag. In spite of multiple complaints to Paytm on 24x7 chat for deactivate wrong Fast tag tagged with my car and wallet there is no action from Paytm. To my surprise in place of deactivating Fast tag which is wrongly mapped with my Car Paytm sent me a new fast tag which I do not want. I raised complaint to NHAI as well for misusing my Car VIN and they said i need to approach only Paytm for deactivation. I dont know what to do ? Police FIR ?

ONE97 COMMUNICATION LIMITED
                Today I have checked that my credit card is debited to 479 and the beneficiary is ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS LTD. I have never done any transaction for this company. can you please me help

My name - priyanshu
                Mobile number - [protected]

On 8th of June 2022, INR 10, 000 was debited from my HDFC bank account towards
                  One97 Communications without any reason.

Please do cross check and revert the amount.

Ref no: [protected]

Yesterday (07/06/2022). I tried to pay the tuition fee of 2.15L this transaction was failed but the amount was deducted from my account and not reflected in college bank. I made a transaction through net banking by One97 communications. In statement it is showing that money was transferred to One97 communications. Please refund back the amount to me within hrs. It is very urgent to pay the fee.
                    Reference Number:[protected]. Please its very urgent for me.

Hello team,

I was placed order of household blue light antibacterial washing machine, dated 27th May 2022. Payment was done online, but their is no email or receipt or acknowledgement recieved from your end.
                      So its my request to please share order details.
                      Payment details are as follows

ALERT: You've spent Rs.275 on CREDIT Card xx1693 at One97CommunicationsLimGha on[protected]:08:23:27.Avl bal - Rs.58623, curr o/s - Rs.2378.Not you? Call [protected].

I have booked train ticket on 16.05.2022 and the booking was failed. But amount debited from my bank account.Kindly refund the debited amount to my bank account.

Transaction details:-
                        Payment ID :- [protected]
                        Consumer code :-[protected]_PAYTM
                        Bill Reference information :-[protected]

Hi, 3200 rs debited from my account. In the name of one97 communication. Please return the amount.

My account no ending with 3745 with SBI account has been debited 600 as one97 communications I don’t know how they deducted from my account please resolve the issue as soon as possible
                            Thanks and regards
                            Renu Sai Balaji baliboyina

I tried to pay college fee using my card .it showed transaction is failed but amount is debited from my account to your one97 communications please look into this issue and get it solved
                              Same issue. When did you get the refund?

My money got deducted from my kotak bank account in the name of One97 Communications in multiple transactions of total 8000 rs. I don't know why and how it was done please refund my money and take action against company.

Multiple time money transactions are done by one97 Communication L Noida. None of the transaction is done by me..I didn't receive any OTP when these transactions are done. This is really very pathetic situation

Required Details For Reference Transaction ID-2983819630 & 2983820101

with reference to the subject, The amount 10, 230/- was deducted from my Axis bank credit card, last card number-5595 this amount transfer to showing PAYTM NOIDA, in with following Ref IDs.

This transaction i didn't do. So I request you to kindly provide the amount transferred Details to which account ? if happened share the account details. I already raised quari to AXIS BANK also they are working on this...
                                    My money debited from my account without any information which is 17, 670/- . Please refund my money back.
                                    It's very important to me and I'll complaint to the police station.
                                    Please look into it as soon as possible and refund it immediately.

On 16/04/22 from my bank account, 347 rupees transferred to One97 communication without my any knowledge . I consider this as a fraud by this company . Please help me to return my money back