One97 Communications — payment deducted by one 97 communication by paytm gateway

nashik, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
 dhanu11 on Oct 2, 2019
I am doing my licence payment on www.exciseservices.mahaonline.co.in. i used paytm gateway for paying licence fees 1028.60 rs by using my debit card the amount is debited successfully by my bank but it is credited to paytm (Pos - one97 communication)... What is this we are trusting on paytm they re doing such things i complaint more than 10 times to customer care but they are not interested to resolve my problem... I happens on government site... Bank deducted an amount to paytm and still not paid to my merchant then where is my money... What is this... Its my mistake that i trust on paytm? I paid 1028.60 rs on 25/09/2019,... So please solved my problem as early as possible otherwise refund my money.
Mob no.[protected]

[Oct 02, 2019] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am order a mobile (realme xt) and also payment was done by me but don't have order replace to my address now I want to refund my amount of rs.18999. please take action very soon.

Dear sir

Today one97 communication debited 155 rs amount unnecessarily.
Kindly make a complaint
Looking forward to get the amount as soon as possible

+91 22 2613 3197 (Mumbai)
    +91 12 0477 0770 HQ
    +91 33 4000 5197 (Kolkata)
    B 121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    One97 Communications - payment deducted by one 97 communication by paytm gateway