[Resolved] One97 Communications — refund not received

Ashay2907 on Feb 24, 2019
On 21 feb i was booking a train ticket from haridwar to mumbai via paytm which was of (₹1710) but after entering all the details the status shown was booking failed but my account was debited of ₹1710. Again on the second attempt i successfuly booked my tickets for ₹1700.
But in all i received a message from my bank account about 3 transactions of 1710 and one of 1700...
One from the failed paytm transaction which has been processed for refund other for the successful booking of my ticket and the other one which it is showing is of one97 communication limdelhi dlin.
Initially my balance was 11234.74 which changed to 7824.74 after two transactions from paytm and successful booking
And then finally to 6124.74 after ₹1700 transaction from one97 communications
Also in my paytm orders for failed tickets, only 1700 of first failed transaction is being shown and i cannot makeout the other for the 1700 transaction by one97 communications

The first failed booking refund of ₹1710 has been initiated by paytm. But the other 1700 by
One97 communications is not being shown in my order history of paytm.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2019

[Feb 25, 2019] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir/madam
Plese return my money which was transferred to your company on date 3 june 2019 the amount rs.455 was deducted from my CBI debit card.
As i don't know how the amount was transferred. So kindly solved it as soon as possible and kindly give my money rs.455 back.
Pleas i request you return my money.
Shruthi
Mob:- [[protected]]...

+91 22 2613 3197 (Mumbai)
    +91 12 0477 0770 HQ
    +91 33 4000 5197 (Kolkata)
    B 121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301