[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — 1 Year Protection plan for Kindle Basic

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 R.Lakshmipathi
I bought kindle and one assist from amazon on 4th Sept., 2016. Due to chinesse language I am not able to use kindle and I am also not able to activate the one assist software. Temporarily I lost interest due to language problem. I also do not know that I should activate the one assist within a month. Now on trying to activate the same it says I have to contact you and hence this email to you. Kindly advice me how to use the software one assist now. Will you send me a new activation code? My name is Dr.R.Lakshmipathi
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2017

[Nov 30, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2016
Dear R.Lakshmipathi,
Greeting from OneAssist….!

We have communicated the details regarding the activation of the plan separately. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Team OneAssist
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2016
Dear R.Lakshmipathi,
Greeting from OneAssist….!

Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to please ignore the previous email. Request you to please help us with your email id and contact number for the further assistance. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Team OneAssist