Oneassist Consumer Solutions — account debited with rs.1899 /- without permission

Shadawal park, type a/4, r.no. 1 Boisar west, Boisar, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Krutika Mayekar on Apr 25, 2019

My account with axis has been debited with rs. 1899 today (25th april 2019 @ 11:12 am.

Since i have not requested for the same it was debited against my will and this categorizes as fraud. Request you to reimburse the amount to my bank at the earliest or else i will have to take serious action against one assist.

Email: krutikamayekar3. [email protected]

Debit card : xx3045

Krutika

[Apr 25, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Dear Krutika,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [email protected] in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist

Comments

I am a HDFC Bank Credit card holder. I am not interested about this service and don’t want this membership any more.
So cancel the membership and do not debt the amount as I received through SMS on[protected].

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - account debited with rs.1899 /- without permission