[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — activate plan without notification number and permission

Shivikh on Jan 3, 2018
I received sms from hdfc bank that rs-1500/- deducted from my credit card to one assist plan on 27/12/2017. Without my permission.. I also got a mail and a post from one assist team. I dont even know the company and this kind of unsolicited charging of my credit card. I m continuously calling but no one responding, and they not cancelling the servicing.
Please wihdraw all plans which ever activated.
Please deactivate and refund my money asap
Card number ending with -. 5077
Name - shivi khandelwal
Relationship no -3309004
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
"Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2734315 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or[protected].

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
Updated by Shivikh, Mar 09, 2018
I dint get any refund till now its more than a month i want my money refund asap.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - activate plan without notification number and permission