[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — cancel my one assist account and refund my money

Kavali, Andhra Pradesh, India
 anandacharan

I received sms from icici bank that rs-1299/- is deducted from my credit card account to one assist plan. Without my permission.. I also got a mail from one assist team. I dont even know the company and this kind o[censored]nsolicited charging of my credit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and the co.

Please deactivate and refund my money asap
Name: ananda sai charan patchipulusu
Date of incident : 20/07/2017
Mob num: [protected]
Date of birth: 19/06/1990
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 31, 2017

[Jul 27, 2017] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jul 28, 2017
Dear Mr. Saicharan,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

As per our telephonic conversation with our executive, you have agreed to continue the services. Hence your plan cancellation request no.2175174 was cancelled.

We request you to confirm if you wish to still cancel your plan. We have also arranged a callback for the same.

Looking forward to your reply.

Brijesh

Team OneAssist.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2017
Dear Saicharan,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

As per your telephonic conversation with our executive today, you have desired to cancel your plan.

As per your request, the plan has been cancelled vide Service Request number 2198540 and the refund has been initiated. It will be credited to your bank/card account in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected].

Brijesh