Oneassist Consumer Solutions — cancel the credit card insurance plan

Sabaridiv on Jan 3, 2018
Hi, this is sabarinath my mobile no [protected], i have received the call from one assist about the insurance for my hdfc credit card. They explained the plan, i was just listening and connected the call to various teams and said that it was very useful plan. They cut the call, suddenly after 3 days my credit card was deducted of about rs. 2, 499 from credit card ending with 0810. I was unaware of the fact that money will deducted automatically from my credit card. I have called one assist customer complaint number 3 days before, i have explained what just happened they said they will refund the money and track the issue, i will get the details in two days. Still now i didn't get any response from one assist. Even though i called your customer care number there is no response from the number i actually waited for more than 30 minutes.. Hence i request you here please cancel my plan and refund my money asap.

[Jan 03, 2018] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2718349 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or[protected].

Sagar