[Resolved]  OneAssist Consumer Solutions — cancellation of my plan

I received an sms from oneassist for renewing the service for rs 1399. I logged in one assist online portal (By recovering password) but i did not find an option to cancel the service. I have never used this service and do not want to continue using it. Please deactivate my service/subscription asap.

Incident: june 1, 2019
Name : vaishnavi shukla
Relationship number : 4558256
Membership id: [protected]

cancellation of my plan
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2019
Dear Vaishnavi,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We can see that your plan is already in Cancellation since 01st June, 2019. You shall receive the refund within 5 working days from the date of cancellation. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist