Oneassist Consumer Solutions — cancellation of one assist mfee from credit card

H.No:5-6-89/b,Flat No:G1,, Plot No:13,Dayarguda,, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Phaneeth on Jun 14, 2019
I'm Using HDFC Credit card. I was going through Credit card transaction and found that deducted the amount of 1399 from my credit card without my permission on 22 nd May 2019 and last year also 1399.

I never excepted this from HDFC Bank. last year also same happend, Now this is again another pain top of it.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of Rs 1399. Pleases deactivate ONE ASSIST membership & refund me the deducted amount.This is unacceptable that you deduct amount on name of one assist MFee without customer's confirmation.

Kindly, refund my amount.

Phaneeth Yarramsetty

Mobile no: [protected]
Credit card ending no: 1676
Deducted date 22/05/2019

[Jun 14, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Phaneeth, Jun 15, 2019
Find the attachment of credit card statement. Refund my money ASAP

cancellation of one assist mfee from credit card
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Phaneeth,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist