Oneassist Consumer Solutions — cancellation of oneassist membership

shamim8786 on Oct 20, 2019
I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs. 1299/- from my credit card number ending with 6999. Without my concern on date:19/10/2019. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of rs.1299
Oneassist relationship no-5529519
Name - md shamim ashraf

[Oct 20, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2019
Dear Md Shamim,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist

Comments

Please Change the Camera in MI K20 PRO.. i have MI PROTECT IN 21 August 2019

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]