[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — cancelling my one assist plan

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 vinoth93 on Jan 14, 2019
Dear team,

I have never used this one assist or any plan of that sort.
Still they have debited 1800/- from my account without my consent.

And i request by mail to cancel my subscription but till now no response and by jan 3 2019 a sum of 1899 has been deducted from my account.

Membership id: g. Vinoth
Relationship no : 3203826

Refund the amount deducted asap

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Vinoth,

Greetings from OneAssist!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be informed, your membership cancellation is in process with vide service request number 3886341. As per the policy you need to cancel membership before 30 days for full refund. You will get the amount 949/- credited in your bank account within 5 to 7 working day.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
Updated by vinoth93, Jan 14, 2019
thanks for your response to my complaint.
but i already request 2 times before to cancel my membership to the requested ID and no response have been taken (refer to the image attached)
and in conditions it is mentioned that if their is no money in account during the membership renewal the membership automatically cancels but no such thing happen and my money is deducted on Jan 03

Can you please state me the reason for not repaying the full amount ??. is their mistake from my side ?

cancelling my one assist plan
cancelling my one assist plan

Comments

This is a fraud and scam company. I never used there services and instead of that I have been charged for it and these guys are not refunding my money. People kindly be aware about this company and make sure no one falls prey to them
This plan was activated and charged to my bank without my consent and I would like to get this deactivated with full refund back to my account.

The relationship number is: 344758