Oneassist Consumer Solutions — complaint about insurance policy

Space park-1 indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 5135025 on Oct 18, 2019
Hello
This is Chayan jain.
I'm continuously calling to your customer care support, but not even my single call is being answered. My laptop insurance date is expired and i have called them many times even before the expiry date. But each and every time they put my call on hold to transfer it to their renewal department. And my call is put on hold for 20 -25 minutes. And no response is being given from your side.
I'm not satisfied with your company's services.
Please resolve my issue as early as possible.
RELATIONSHIP NO.- 5135025
MOBILE NO- [protected]

complaint about insurance policy

[Oct 19, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2019
Dear Haresh,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to know that your call went unanswered. We have also noted your feedback and will use it to evaluate changes and make improvements.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist