[Resolved]  OneAssist Consumer Solutions — deactivate my one assist plan and refund the money deducted without my permission

I received sms from hdfc bank that rs-1899/- deducted from my credit card to one assist plan. Without my permission.
This kind o[censored]nsolicited charging of my credit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and company should not be doing this without members permission.

Please deactivate and refund my money asap
Date of incident : 9.06am. 29 jan 2019
Hdfc card no. Xx5130
Oneassist member id : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 29, 2019
My complaint is not resolved yet. Your executive asked me for my Credit card number CVV and OTP, And I got an sms for Transaction with OTP and amount of 31998/- . Is this the way you people working and doing fraud practice. I just saved my money by declining him to share OTP. Now you people should refund my money by today itself or I will take stringent actions against you.

[Jan 29, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Subodh,

Greetings from OneAssist!

We're really sorry for the trouble caused to you. Your membership cancellation is processed vide service request number 3936999. Your amount 1899/- will be credited in bank account within 5 to 7 working days.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet