[Resolved]  OneAssist Consumer Solutions — deactivate one assist account

I need to deactivate one assist account with relationship no is 171329. I don't know how i got registered to this one assist. Last year some amount was deducted from my icici account. I checked with bank and they said they can't do anything since this is some third party feature. Now again this year i got this below message for account renewal. I need to deactivate this thing and if any amount gets deducted from my account i need a refund at the earliest.

Hi customer, your walletassist plan will be renewed for another year. Membership fees of rs 1399 will be charged on your icici bank account as applicable - team oneassist
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Dear Minu,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your case to the concerned team, they will get back to you shortly.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media team.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 Dear Minu,

Greetings from OneAssist!

We tried connecting with you but call went unanswered. Request you to share your alternate number and a convenient time to speak with you regarding your case.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 Dear Minu,

Greetings from OneAssist!

As per the telephonic conversation. Your membership cancellation is in process vide service request number 3948794. However, you are not entitled for any refund, as you need to cancel membership within 30 days of subscription.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am hdfc bank credit card customer.i am not interested one assets member ship. Sms auto debit on 28 jain 2019 one assets member ship renew without my permission and concern.i am not allowed auto debit rs. One assets member ship. My credit card ending...2389.membership relation no 1535611 Rakesh jain m-[protected]

OneAssist Consumer Solutions