[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — deactivate one assist plan

Nedumangad, Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala, India
 Sajithdr Dev on May 13, 2019
I received sms from hdfc bank that rs-1399/- deducted from my debit card to one assist plan without my permission. I also got a mail from one assist team. I don't even know the company and this kind o[censored]nsolicited charging of my debit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and the co.

Please deactivate and refund my money asap

Date of incident:[protected]
Hdfc debit card no. Xx6876
Oneassist relationship number: 1962838
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 13, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, May 14, 2019
Dear Sajith,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist