Oneassist Consumer Solutions — deducted money from my axis account

Alisha Rafeek on Jan 3, 2018
I received a call from axis bank regarding some debit card security on 02 jan 2018 and then i got a message that rs 1899 has been debited from my account. I request you to cancel this one assist plan. It is activated on 02 jan 2018 and an amount of rs. 1899 has been deducted without my permission. I am not interested in this services. So i request you to cancel this plan and refund my money very soon. I tried to contact customer care but i got no response.

Date of incident: 02 jan 2018
Relationship no: 3499611

[Jan 03, 2018] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2734350 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or[protected].

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
Updated by Alisha Rafeek, Jan 19, 2018
Hello
Its been more than 7 working days and I haven't yet received my money. Please refund it ASAP.
Thanks.