[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — fraud reason for rejection

amit 161 on Jan 14, 2019
I bought total protection plan for my device one plus 5t . and at the time of claim they decline the complain by a silly excuse that the sim owner and the policy owner name dos not match with each other. if this is there policy then why at first while raising complain they took the declaration mail from my uncle regard why this sim is in his name.
need help to get mail address of service manager of oneassist so i should know from where do they bought my policy and i can raise a legal notice to the company.
sr#3839379

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Dear Amit,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed, it is clearly mentioned in T&C's under the clause of EXCLUDED PERILS. The claim shall not be liable: point no. 39. Request you to check the Welcome kit sent to everyone through mail while buying the policy.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.

Comments

I am a new user of icici credit card.I want to deactivate the one assist service on my credit card.Please refund my deducted amount rs 1399/- as soon as possible.
Membership no - [protected]