[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — Irresponsibility in settling theft claim as per policy

Maan, Maharashtra(andheri.e), India
 prime2
One assiet company has arranged a pick up from my mobile (Redmi 2 prime 16bg) office on 1-jul-2016. Looks like nothing is happening to that arrangement and i am loosing time.

Not sending membership id or mail

Also when ever i call customer care. Oneassist company after buying mobile insurance policy. I am in total loss now.

My mobile no-[protected] and email [protected]@mail.com, [protected]@e2serv.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2016

[Jul 19, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I Buy Redimi 2 Prime from snapdeal.My mi set they keep 15 days and when I call him they say wait you tell me how much I wait the pick mi service.one assist they have not given reference number and e-mail to me. one assist say you mobile number is not registered.
Dear prime2,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. Kindly share your order details or complaint number with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you in a better way.

Team Snapdeal

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - Irresponsibility in settling theft claim as per policy