[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — mobile theft claim

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Vedika Tiwari on Feb 13, 2019
I raise a theft claim of Iphone6 on 3rd Jan and was supposed to submit some documents regarding that I was not able to get two documents i.e SIM barring form(because airtel was not ready to fill any form ) & FIR copy (Since I filed online FIR and did not get any copy) I explained many time to one assist team the reason then one of their senior suggested me that I can upload the screenshot of the mail I received from Airtel while new sim issued in place of SIM barring form, I did the same and submitted the FIR copy as well( after requesting HKV police station many times) again I got the mail that SIM barring form is pending and 2nd page of FIR(I got only 1 page of FIR copy is pending.
And after that their team cancelled my claim after harassing me mentally for 20 days regarding documents.
How can they cancel the claim without even calling me they just put the mail and that's it. Now they are saying they cant do anything. I was supposed to get 16k rs of my insurance. I am uploading all the documents that I provided to One assist team.
Pls help me I want my money back. I have got my new phone Insured from One assist now I am going to cancel it right now.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2019

[Feb 14, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2019
Dear Vedika,

Greetings from OneAssist!

Apologies for the unpleasant experience you had. We have forwarded your case to the concerned team. Request you to allow us sometime to investigate on your case and revert you back at the earliest.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]