[Resolved]  OneAssist Consumer Solutions — money is been debited from my credit card without my consent

Hello sir,
I received sms from indusind bank that rs-1899/- deducted from my credit card to one assist plan. Without my permission.
This kind o[censored]nsolicited charging of my credit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and company should not be doing this without members permission.

Please deactivate and refund my money asap
Date of incident : 21:29. 31 jan 2019
Indusind card no. Xx1001
Oneassist member id : 6205361
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Dear Rajesh,

We're sorry for the unpleasant experience you had. We have forwarded your case to the concerned team, they will get back to you shortly.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 Dear Rajesh,

Greetings from OneAssist!

Please be informed, Your membership cancellation is processed vide service request number 3950110. Your membership was downgraded, Your amount 900/- which has already been credited in your bank account. Remaining amount 999/- will be credited in your account within 5 to 7 working days. This information is also sent through email, request you to refer the same.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet