[Resolved]  OneAssist Consumer Solutions — one assist - deactivate enhanced wa privilege single plan

I received an email from oneassist for renewing the service for rs 1899. I logged in one assist online portal (By recovering password) but i did not find an option to cancel the service. I have never used this service and do not want to continue using it. Please deactivate my service/subscription asap.

Incident: may 29, 2019
Name : shashideep h chaudhari
Relationship number : 218869
Membership id: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 8, 2019

[May 31, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2019
Dear Sashideep,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist