[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — one assist deactivate one assist plan

Dhiraj Mhadadalkar on Jan 16, 2019
I received sms from kotak mahendra bank that rs-1399/- payment not received from your credit card to one assist plan. I also got a mail from one assist team. I dont even know the company and this kind of unsolicited charging of my credit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and the co.

Please deactivate asap
Date of incident : 14/12/2018
Kotak credit card no. Xx9688
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Jan 16, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dhiraj Mhadadalkar, Jan 16, 2019
OneAssist Relationship No : 5903607
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019
Dear Dhiraj,

Greetings from OneAssist!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be informed, your membership cancellation is in process with vide service request number 3893974. As per the policy you need to cancel membership before 30 days for full refund. You will get the amount 699/- credited in your bank account within 5 to 7 working day.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.

Comments

My mobile is completely water damaged requesting to help for repair since you have rejected claim by saying misc circumstance for which i had clearly mentioned reason.
Since mobile is new it's spares are not much available with authorised service center and charging more amount than mobile actual cost.
Vinayak
As I'm new to banking i was unsure about this and I get a call from these guys and they told me about this plan rather than ask. I thought it was a compulsion. I don't want this plan and I want to know how can I deactivate it. Also I want a refund. I'm trying to contact the bank but that's also not happening.
Hello there

I Received SMS from hdfc credit card that RS-1399/- deducted from my credit card to ONE ASSIST PLAN. without my permission.. i also got a mail from one assist team. i dont even know the company and this kind of unsolicited charging of my credit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and the co.

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]