[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — one assist fee added without consent

Neha sandeep on Sep 17, 2019
I received a sms that is my credit card has been charged with one assist fee without my permission. Kindly reverse these charges immediately. Total of rs. 1899 (One assist fee) has been charged.

Sms received:dear cardmember, oneassist membership fee has been debited on your card ending 8832. Membership will be processed and welcome kit dispatched shortly.

Name:neha
Card last digit:8832

Incident date:[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2019

[Sep 17, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019
Dear Neha,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID or registered contact details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist

Comments

I dont want to renew the service, my relationship number is 5322993.Refund the amount debited from my account.

I have delivered a laptop to you for repairing but after completing documentation One assist denied for repairing now I want my refund i.e 3000 to my account as you are doing fraud with you customer I want to cancel the extended warranty with you
My Service Request no : 4625811

I have complained immediate with in 24 hours. Initially they said we are going to replace the phone and service person will collect the phone but later saying time delayed.
Without my permission, money got debited from my account. I don't need this service Please Deactivate and Refund my money.

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]