[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — one assist plan cancellation and refund

mrk1221@gmail.com on Jan 3, 2018
One assist plan — cancellation and refund

I received sms from hdfc bank that rs-1299/- deducted from my credit card to one assist plan on 12/5/17. Without my permission.. I also got a mail and a post from one assist team. I dont even know the company and this kind of unsolicited charging of my credit card. I m continuously calling on[protected], and [protected], but they not cancelling the servicing.

Please deactivate and refund my money asap
Date of incident : 03/01/2018
Hdfc credit card no. Xx5216
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mrk1221@gmail.com, Jan 03, 2018
One Assist Plan — Cancellation and refund

I received sms from hdfc bank that rs-1899/- deducted from my credit card to one assist plan on 12/5/17. Without my permission.. I also got a mail and a post from one assist team. I dont even know the company and this kind of unsolicited charging of my credit card. I m continuously calling on[protected], and [protected], but they not cancelling the servicing.

Please deactivate and refund my money asap
Date of incident : 03/01/2018
Hdfc credit card no. Xx5216
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly mail us the customer ID or registered mobile number to happytoassist@oneassist.in

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at[protected].

Sagar