Oneassist Consumer Solutions — un authorised policy by one assist, unauthorised charges made by icici

devjee on Oct 3, 2018
Hello there

I Received SMS from ICICI BANK that RS-1299/- deducted from my bank account directly to ONE ASSIST PLAN. without my permission.. i only got a mail from one assist team. i dont even know the company and this kind of unsolicited charging of my bank account directly by the company is really a criminal act and the co.
I am also doubtful about the employee of ICICI bank, Chinchwad branch, situated at Bombay-pune highway. They are using bank account information for getting their personal agenda such as extra money or commission by providing client information to the companies like "one assist"

They are not doing their duly work, without having any extra income from the icici customer. if i take a policy or some they will claim my SR on time...pl do search. everything there is fishy business.

Please deactivate and refund my money ASAP
date of incident : 12.04hrs. 25 Sept 2018
IcICI acc No.xx9415
OneAssist Relationship Number : 5347449

[Oct 04, 2018] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by devjee, Oct 03, 2018
It is Rs1899/- and not 1299/-
I only received the message and the email from ICICI when the the transaction was done.
I was not in my city at the time and I did not access my account by any means during or before that.
Though, I frequently visited ICICI chinchwad branch during July 2018. for transfer of my account from Bangalore to pune. I applied for the credit card and i gave all my personal details to the employee of the ICICI. they have my photographs too. Then my credit card application was rejected. i never followed up with it. this is the only information i have provided to my bank branch. i did not provide this information to anyone outside my bank.
ICICI bank is as much responsible to provide my personal account details as the One assist to give me policy, without my authorization or even without my knowledge.

persons I provided my personal information to ICICI employee was Ms Savita, other lady who filled up a form for credit card. one lady who got my info about children ICICI policy. but i never took any icici policy too.
Updated by devjee, Dec 12, 2018
this matter is still not resolved. kindly do something about it.

Comments

Without my knowledge you have deducted 2600 RS in my account my relationship no is 2829197Please refund my amount and also cancel this serviceChanged my mobile number [protected].I need refund amount

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - un authorised policy by one assist, unauthorised charges made by icici