[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — unauthorised deduction from my account

Gurugram, Haryana, India
 Manjeet Sehrawat on Apr 23, 2019
I have a credit card regilia issued from hdfc bank. I have not used the credit card once and i even was not able to use the card as its deactivated. But on 12 th of every month there is unauthorised deduction from my credit card against one assisst transcation. I got a phone call from one assist who told me that it’s necessary to do the transction if i want to use my credit card without any monthly fee however my branch manager told me the service is free earlier. I am also getting mail from one assist from last two months charging me against my credit card but my credit card is not active. Please deactivate the one assist service as i dont require it and also waive off all the unauthorised charges against my credit card and refund the amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 23, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Manjeet,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist