[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — unrepaired handset not delivered after 1 month of claim rejection

hansrajjat on Oct 1, 2017
Hello sir/madam my registered mobile no is [protected] and my claim rejected on 6 september and your fraud company not delivered my unrepaired mobile after 1 month today... So please tell me what you want from me... I give last warning to your company if you not delivered my unrepaired mobile within next 4 day's i will file a fir in police station... Fake company... Fake service... Fake promise... Pta nhi kisne allow kr diya en fake company ko india me... Or jo bhi mere friends ye complain dekh rhe hai... Please life me kabhi bhi oneassist se insurance mt krwana ye bilkul fake or fraud company hai...

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 4, 2017

[Oct 01, 2017] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gaurav varahney's response, Sep 30, 2017
One assist company fraud with me
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2017
Dear Hansraj,

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded your details to our team and they shall update you with the current development on your case.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Oct 04, 2017
Dear Hansraj,

As conveyed to you, we tried to deliver the handset but you rejected it.

The reaons for the claim rejection has also been conveyed to you.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

One assist company fraud with me and 1299rs plan activate without my permission...please my plan deactivate nd refund money...my relationship num 2671147 nd plan - power individual
Mobile num-[protected]

I recieved a letter from one assist company for renewal of wallet assist (enhanced WA privilege single plan) few days ago. Now I don't need to renew my relationship with one assist further. Plz. Cancel my plan with relationship No. 1339153. The plan is not helpful for me for last one year. I don't need this type of plan or any other in future.
Please Cancel the my one assist plan of M- Wallet with relationship No. 1339153 (enhanced WA Privilege single plan) and don't renew this plan again. I don't need to take this plan any more.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Oct 3, 2017

Dear Arpita,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, plan has been cancelled vide Service Request number 2027970 and the refund has been initiated. It will be credited to your bank/card account in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 1800-123-3330.

2070
    +91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - unrepaired handset not delivered after 1 month of claim rejection