[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — without my permission they deducted rs. 1899/- from my account for renewal of one assist plan

RPalli on Mar 8, 2018
Hello there

I saw in my transaction of hdfc bank credit card that rs-1899/- deducted from my credit card to one assist plan. Without my permission.. I also got a mail
From one assist team. I dont even know the company and this kind of unsolicited charging of my credit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and the co.

Please deactivate and refund my money asap
Date of incident: 07/03/2018
Hdfc credit card no. Xx1690
One assist relationship number: 1796373
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018
"Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2961071 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or[protected].

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
"
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - without my permission they deducted rs. 1899/- from my account for renewal of one assist plan