Oneplus — I need a new device from store without any dust or bubbles out

To. Mr. Pete lau,
The ceo of oneplus.

I bought a oneplus 6t from brigade road, bengaluru. After a month i was facing some display issues. So they committed to replace the device, so i went to service centre but they are providing me a device which has lots of dust and bubbles in the screen and backside. Actually the replacement mobile is not a fresh mobile. So, i asked for a mobile from store but they denied for it. My money 42000 is totally wasted. They are not ready to provide me a mobile from store but they are providing me a mobile from service centre which has dust. I never expected this from oneplus. Oneplus is a very genuine brand and unique status but now they are also doing like this. Not at all satisfying my needs and my money is wasted... I don't know why they are not giving me a store mobile. This shows that there is fault in service centre stock. I request pete lau the ceo of oneplus to fulfill my needs as soon as possible... I'm suffering with this mobile...
Very disappointing... Kindly provide me the store mobile... I don't want from service centre

Kindly call me [protected]
I need a new device from store without any dust or bubbles out

[Jan 27, 2019] OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

OnePlus India
    OnePlus India Phone
    +91 80 0852 2008
    OnePlus India Address
    Flat # 7 & 10, Upper Ground Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi, India - 110019