[Resolved] Onida / Mirc Electronics — onida led tv 32 inch

dhanyalekshmi
I bought an onida tv from an authorised dealer from kollam, kerala state on sept, 2016 and just after one year it would't working. I booked a complaint through my dealer, after 2 days a techenican came our home and detect its board was comlaint and send it to their office. After two weeks i got any reply from their side, even i enquire about it in the service centre i, did"t get any satisfactory replay. I thought to purchase your product, because of cheap and speedy service facility within kerala. I am very much regretted to say this. Also i request your good self to repair it within the warrenty benefits, because it shows faulty after one year and 20 days itself. Please give these 20 days as grace periods to me. Booking no.1709e36630665 dt, 27/09/217
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2017

[Oct 25, 2017] Onida / MIRC Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by dhanyalekshmi, Oct 26, 2017

Comments

I braught LEO32HM model tv on 15.02.2015 ..i have 5 years warrenty with bajaj allianz..my customer id 64427535..my phone number [protected]..my tv has problem with the screen..please resolve..location vijayawada

+91 20 2837 5561 [Mumbai]
    +91 22 2820 0435 [Corp Office]
    +91 16 1323 6835 [Punjab]
    MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Onida / Mirc Electronics - onida led tv 32 inch